Within Teamwork, you can view a detailed view of each individual task on your projects.
In any area of your site displaying tasks in a list view, click the task title to open it.
You will be redirected to the individual task view where you can interact with the task. This view will display the task and any associated subtasks in the main view area. Below the task(s), you will see any existing time logs and comments for the task.
The task details pane on the left will show you the existing properties set for the task:
- Task list - link to the task list the task is currently in.
- Board column
- Assigned to
- Custom fields
- Estimated time
- Start date
- Due date
- Created by - creation date and time of the task along with the name of the creator.
- Updated by - last updated date and time stamp along with the name of the user who made the change.
- Task ID
- CRM deals
Note: Some task properties will only be shown in this pane if a value is currently set for the property.
Depending on your project permissions, you will see additional task options in the top right of the task details view.
These options include:
- Start timer
- Edit task
- Printable version - generate a PDF or Excel export of the task's details.
- View history - view the change history of updates to the task since it was created.
- Start task timer
- Modify properties - change the creator of the task.
- For completed tasks, you can also change the completion date and associated person who completed the task.
- Move or copy this task
- Delete task
For more information, see: Setting User Permissions on a Project