Within Teamwork, you can quickly interact with a project from various areas of your site.
In any area containing a list of projects, such as the projects chart or list view, hover over the project name and click the three dots on the right to open the project options menu.
The menu can also be accessed when viewing a project individually by clicking the three dots to the right of the project name at the top of the project.
In the Manage Project section, you can manage a variety of project options and settings.
- Edit project details - edit the project name and advanced settings such as category, company, and privacy.
- Copy/Move - make a copy of the project or move it to another linked Teamwork account.
- Save as Template - create a project template from the existing project.
- Note: Project
templates are available on per-user Pro/Deliver (max 20
templates), per-user Premium/Grow (max 50 templates),
and per-user Enterprise (unlimited
- Archive - archive the project so it can no longer be worked on.
- More Options:
- Reassign items - reassign all of a user's tasks or milestones to a different project member.
- Set Owner - select or update the project owner for the project.
- Complete - mark the project as complete.
- Trash Can - access and restore deleted project items.
- Delete - delete the project from your site.
The Quick Add menu enables you to to create certain project items such as project updates, tasks, users, and messages.
You can also access these quick add options via a project's Dashboard section.
For more information, see: Viewing Your Projects