Within Teamwork, you can view your calendar and events via the site-level Calendar area.
In the top right of the Calendar, you can switch the calendar view between month, week, and day. The current date will be highlighted in yellow in each view.
You can use the controls in the top left to switch to a different month/week/year, go to the next or previous month, or jump to the current month.
You can also click the link for the week number or the day of the month to jump straight to the week or day view.
Events are shown on the day they are scheduled, or spanning multiple days:
- Each event will be coloured (or show a coloured dot) to indicate the event type
- The event name will be shown
- If you hover over any event, you'll see any other details that were including the name, time, description, who’s attending, where it takes place, the type of event, who created the event, and the date created.
In the calendar, milestones are shown on the date they are due.
The total number of tasks will be shown on the calendar, and you will see the details when you hover over that.
There are a few variances to the way the tasks will show:
- Tasks with only a due date will show only on the day that they are due.
- Task with only a start date will show on each day until the task is completed.
- Tasks with a start and due date will show on each day until they reach the due date in week view.
- Tasks will only show in month view on their due date if there is one.
- Tasks with no start date or no due date will not show on the calendar.
The filters pane on the right hand side allows you to view events with specific criteria:
- Event types
- Person (attending)
- Show/hide tasks and milestones
Note: Only users on paid subscriptions can save filters in the Calendar and other areas of Teamwork.
If you click the options (three dots) button in the top right of the calendar section you will find:
- iCal Feeds
- use this option to generate a feed for your calendar you can add to any calendar system that supports adding a calendar by URL.
- Print - select from:
- Agenda: list events in agenda format, select from the time frame you wish to view, and whether to include task tags.
- Calendar (beta): generates a printable calendar view of your events.
- Edit event types - to manage the event types (this option is only available to administrators in the owner company).
Note: Collaborators with permission to view the calendar will have view-only access to the site-level Calendar area. They will not be able to create events or generate iCal feeds.
For more information, see: Filtering - Calendar