Within Teamwork, you can create events in the site-level calendar.
In the Calendar area, you can add a new event using the Add Event button in the top right.
You can also click any day area within the calendar view to open the Add Event modal, and the event date will be preset to the day you clicked.
Alternatively, events can be created using the quick add (+) menu in the top right of your site.
In the Add Event modal, you will need to set an event name, date and time.
- Choose the start and end times and date or set it as an all day event
- Set it as a repeating event
- Choose the event type
- Make note of the event location
- Set an event description - if you add a URL to this area, it will display as a clickable link.
- Privacy - choose who can see the event in the calendar:
- Only people in my company can see this - this allows you to share an event with just the people who are in your company.
- Anyone viewing the calendar can see this - any user with permission to access the Calendar will see the event.
- Members of a project can see this - limit visibility of the event to members of a particular project. When a project is set, you can use the project filter in the calendar to view events based on their associated project.
- This is just for me (hidden from other people) - create a private event that shows the period as blocked out for you but with the event details hidden to other users.
- People - select attendees for the event and choose whether to notify them or send reminders.
- You can also allow attendees to edit the event.
- Reminders - add reminders to send to people via email or SMS.
Quickly setting the event time
You can also set the time quickly by typing it into the Event Name area. You will see the time field update once you type a time.
Note: Collaborators do not have the ability to create events in the calendar.
For more information, see: Associating a Calendar Event with a Project