Within Teamwork, you can filter the calendar to refine which items and events are shown.
Click the filters button in the top right to open the filters pane.
You can enter a search term to refine the events shown based on event name.
Filter based on the event types associated with events in the calendar.
You can filter the calendar to only show events associated with certain projects.
Note: Events that are private to a company or user(s) will not appear in the calendar while project filtering is applied. Only events private to the selected project will be shown.
Filter the calendar based on one or multiple users. By default, the calendar will filter to the current user.
Once you have selected at least one user, you will see an option to only show events the users are attending.
- Selecting this will exclude any events that these users have created, but are not attending.
When filtering by user, you will also see tasks and milestones assigned to the user or assigned to teams and companies where they are a member.
Click Show more options to access additional filters for teams and companies.
- If you filter by team or company, any events, tasks, or milestones assigned directly to the team or company will be shown, as well as items assigned to individual members of the team or company.
Using the additional options, you can choose to show or hide tasks and milestones in the calendar.
For tasks, you can customize further between two view options:
- By due date - display tasks on the calendar only on the date they are due.
- By duration - display tasks across the full duration of days that the task is running.
- In this view, you can also edit task duration and dates via drag and drop.
In the filters pane, you can drag and drop the various filter options to reorder them.
You can choose to save any filter you have created for use at a later time. This will then appear within the Saved Filters section of filter right pane.
Note: Only users on paid subscriptions can save filters.
For more information, see: Filtering