Within Teamwork Desk, the Home area gives you an overview of the inboxes, activity, and insights for your site.
The Summary area provides a breakdown of your starred inboxes, assigned tickets, company happiness, and a list of all inboxes on your site that you have been given access to.
Note: Access to inboxes is determined by site administrators.
You can switch between grid and list view layouts for the Summary tab via the view buttons in the upper right corner.
- Starred Inboxes - breakdown of your assigned tickets, by ticket status, across your starred inboxes.
- My Tickets - breakdown of all of your assigned tickets, by ticket status.
- Training Wheels - count of tickets currently needing review or with requested changes.
- Only administrators, reviewers, and agents in training can see this panel.
- Administrators will see a count of all matching tickets across all inboxes on the site.
- Reviewers will see a count of all matching tickets across the inboxes they have access to.
- Agents in training will only see figures for their own tickets.
- If Training Wheels is disabled for your site, the panel will be hidden for everyone.
- Company Happiness - chart representation of your company's happiness.
- You can set this to the last 7 days, 14 days, or month.
- Note: If happiness ratings are disabled on your site, the happiness chart will be hidden.
Below these panels, you will see a list of all inboxes you have permission to access. You can select which of these inboxes to include in your starred inboxes list via the star icon to the left of the inbox name.
In list view, the Training Wheels information will be displayed at the top of the Summary (if applicable). The Starred Inboxes and My Tickets sections will appear within the inboxes list.
Note: Company happiness information is not displayed in list view.
Inbox column counts:
- New - any new or unassigned tickets in active status in the inbox.
- Mine - tickets assigned to you in active status in the inbox.
- Assigned - tickets that are active and assigned in the inbox.
- Waiting - tickets using the waiting on customer status in the inbox.
- On hold - tickets using the on hold status in the inbox.
- Other default and custom statuses can also be added as columns
Using the column settings icon in the top right of the inboxes list, you can customize which ticket statuses to show as columns. This can be done in both list and grid view.
When you hover over an individual inbox, you can use the X to remove yourself from the inbox.
Note: Any tickets currently assigned to you in that inbox will be unassigned.
The Activity view displays a timeline of all recent activity on tickets across your site within the last 24 hours.
Different activities can include when another agent has viewed a ticket, changed the ticket status, or added/replied to a note.
Each activity includes the associated user, activity type, ticket, inbox, and the time the activity occurred.
The Insights area gives you a rundown of how your team is performing, along with ticket numbers and response times.
You can view the overall activities for the last 7 days, 14 days, or last month, via the dropdown menu in the top left corner.
Select Refresh stats to reload the metrics to reflect your selection. Full reports will take you to the Reports area.
Ticket numbers are broken down by customers helped, tickets solved, total replies, average replies per ticket, average response time, and average resolution time.
Below, these figures will be displayed in line graph format including volume, date, and first response time.
Further breakdowns include:
- Tickets by channels
- Top agents
For more information, see: Reports