Within Teamwork Desk, you can choose to invite new agents and provide them with full or part-time agent roles.
You can find our current per-user pricing for agents on our pricing page.
- On the Starter subscription, the 10 agent limit refers to full-time agents. There is no limit on the number of part-time agents you can add.
A full-time agent is someone you pay for and they can answer unlimited tickets. A part-time agent is free and can reply to up to 10 tickets in a 30 day period.
Note: Changing an agent's status from full time to part time will not affect the paid seat count in your subscription. To prevent future charges for the part time agent, you will also need to update your subscription via checkout here.
A part-time agent can do everything a full-time agent can do, except for the number of replies they can send.
- A part-time agent is free and can reply to up to 10 tickets in a 30 day period.
- Limited to replying to 10 unique tickets in any 30-day period. This limit will reset back to 10 tickets 30 days from when their first reply is sent.
- Note: Forwarding a ticket (therefore creating a new child ticket) will count as one of a part-time agent's 10 ticket allowance.
- You can add an unlimited number of part-time agents.
- You can change a person's role at any time from an agent to a part-time agent or vice-versa from the User Settings section.
A part-time agent's role will never be changed to an agent role automatically. You are in total control of managing your people.
This is a powerful feature that will allow you to include your whole team in collaboration on tickets, without increasing your costs.
Note: Agents who have not yet accepted their invite cannot have anything assigned to them, be added to triggers, or be added as a follower on tickets.
For more information, see: Viewing Your Subscription Invoices and Payments