Within Teamwork Desk, you can adjust the user count for your subscription at any time.
Adding or removing users from your subscription requires you to go through the checkout process and update your subscription settings.
Note: Deleting users via the site-level People area will not reduce the user count associated with your subscription. To prevent future charges for deleted agents, you will also need to update your subscription via checkout as outlined below.
Click your profile icon in the top right corner of your site and select Subscription from the dropdown menu.
Note: Only site administrators have access to the Settings area to update billing information.
In the subscription area, your subscription summary will include your current subscription plan, billing period, number of paid users (agents), and paid Help Docs sites.
Click the blue Change subscription button to proceed to the checkout area and update your user count.
You will be brought to the checkout page, where you can see your current plan, alternative plans, and the option to switch between monthly and annual billing.
Click the Current Plan button on your existing plan to proceed to only changing your team size selection and payment. You also have the option of changing plans at this point, and your invoice total will reflect the change.
At the top of the next page, you can use the users dropdown on the left to set the number of users you want to be included in your subscription. You can also adjust the plan type and billing cycle here.
You will need to enter your total team size (both existing and additional users), not just the new users. For example, if you have 8 paid users and are looking to add 2 more, you will need to set your team size as 10. Likewise, if you have 15 users and are looking to remove 3, you will need to set your team size to 12. The same applies to the additional Help Docs sites in your subscription.
Click Continue to proceed to payment.
On the payment details page, you can add your card information, contact details, and billing address. On the right-hand side, you will see a summary of your order as well as options for adding a tax number (if applicable) and selecting a reference for the invoices.
Note: The order summary will detail your new overall subscription total going forward. You can see the total amount due during the checkout process for the changes being made your subscription in the final confirmation step. You will only be charged for the additional users you are adding.
At the bottom of the page, you can enter in your billing information.
Click Continue to review and confirm your order. You will be brought to an order confirmation page that displays a summary breakdown of your order on the left.
This summary includes your new subscription total going forward as well as the amount due now which covers the changes currently being made to your subscription. This is the prorated amount that will be charged immediately to cover the remainder of your current billing cycle.
To the right of the order summary, you can:
- Allow non-administrator users to add new paid users to this subscription (optional).
- If you decide in future to enable/disable this setting, you will need to navigate through the checkout process again, only changing that individual setting.
- As long as no other changes are made to your subscription settings (plan, billing cycle, user count) no charges will be made when you update the setting.
- Enter a discount code (if applicable).
Click Purchase Subscription to complete the payment.
- You can make changes to your subscription at any time. Your site will update immediately to reflect the changes and you will be able to see a breakdown of all related charges in your invoice.
- When adding or removing users from your subscription, payment adjustments to your subscription will be invoiced/credited immediately. You will only be charged for the additional users you are adding at the point of purchase, not your overall new agent total.
- If you have also changed your selected plan or adjusted the number of Help Docs sites during this process, those cost adjustment will also be reflected in your final cost.
- Where applicable, refunds for unused time for users you are removing from your subscription or price plan downgrades will also be reflected final cost.
For more information, see: Viewing Your Subscription and Invoices