Within Teamwork Desk, you can set a custom domain for your customer portal.
You can then direct your customers to your custom domain to create a support ticket.
To set your custom domain, click your profile icon to the top right of the navigation bar and select Settings.
In the settings area, go to the Customer Portal subsection and select General Settings from the left sidebar.
In the Basics section, you will have the option to set a custom domain.
- Make sure you create a CNAME record for your domain which points to your Teamwork domain.
- This is required to make your custom domain for your Customer Portal work.
- The DNS record you create should be a CNAME record.
- Do not use a Type A DNS record for your custom domain.
- The Internet RFC states you cannot set a CName record for a root domain so we recommend using a subdomain.
- Your Customer Portal will still be accessible at /support at the end of your chosen domain.
- We do not offer a secure connection with this option.
- If you downgrade your subscription to a plan which does not include the custom domain option, your site address will be reset to the standard format.
For more information, see: Setting Up Your Customer Portal