Within Teamwork, you can add individual users to your site via the People section.
In the top right of this section, click the arrow to the right of the Invite Users button and choose Add User from the dropdown menu.
The Add User option allows you to create an individual user on your site and populate all of their details without necessarily sending them an invitation.
- To add multiple users to your site at once, you can use the Invite Users option.
In the Add User modal, you can add email, name, company, and user type via the Essentials tab. At the bottom, you can toggle on or off the Send Invite option.
- If you do not send an invite when adding the user, you can do so later via the user's profile.
The other tabs in the modal allow you to add additional information about the user. You can use the Permissions tab to set the user's profile permissions.
Essentials: The essentials tab is the main option required, when adding a user the only requirement that is mandatory is the user’s name and email. An email can only be used once per installation.
- Company - choose which company to associate with the user.
- Type - choose a user license type to apply to the user.
- Client users and collaborators do not count towards your subscription but have varying reduced permissions.
- Note: Client users cannot be associated with the owner company.
- You can also upload a custom profile photo, enable email notifications for the user, and choose whether to send the invite once the user is created.
Details: Extra details for the user; options here are Job title, Office phone, Cell Phone, Home Phone, Fax, Alternative email addresses, and Open ID.
Address: The person’s address.
Profile: The option to enter a public profile - text that will be visible to anyone who can see this person's details.
Notes: Private notes will only be visible to people in the owner company.
Social: Enter the user’s social handles; options here are Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, the users Website, and a choice of messenger services.
Permissions: Select the permissions you wish to give to the user.
Note: When using the Add User option, you will need to grant project access separately, via the user's profile.
For more information, see: Teamwork User License Types