Within Teamwork Projects, you can set default values on your task list, to be applied to any future tasks added to the list.
When creating or editing a task list, you can choose the values to be applied under the Defaults tab.
You can set defaults for:
- Assigned To - set to a particular user, or multiple people
- Description - Add a task description
- Followers - Select which people should be added as followers for tasks in the list
- All notifications
- Task Changes
- Privacy - Set privacy for tasks in the list
- Priority - Choose a priority (low, medium, high)
- Estimated Time - Set estimated time
- Start Date - Day 1 (Today), Day 2 (Tomorrow), through to day 365
- Due Date - Day 1 (Today), Day 2 (Tomorrow), through to day 365
- Tags - Select tag(s)
- Board Columns - Choose a board column for the list's tasks
Note: Tasks created by email will also inherit the default values unless you specify different values using task-by-email commands.
Using an existing task to set defaults