Within Teamwork Desk, you can customize the action to be taken when sending replies or creating new tickets.
Replying to a ticket
When replying to an existing tickets, you can access the actions by choosing the dropdown arrow to the right of the Send Message button below the ticket editor.
- Send and back to folder - sends the message and brings you back to the associated inbox.
- Send and stay on page - sends the message and remains on the current ticket.
- Send and next active - sends the message and automatically opens the next active ticket in the inbox.
Creating a ticket or message
When creating a new ticket, you can customize the action that should be taken once you press send or create by clicking the arrow to the right of the button.
- Send and view ticket - go to the ticket you have just created.
- Send and create another - create the ticket but stay on the new ticket form to create another.
- The ticket properties selected for the previous ticket will be retained when the form reloads.
- Note: Ticket properties are not remembered when adding tickets via the quick add menu.
For more information see: Assigning a ticket to another agent