Within Teamwork Desk, you can import companies to your site via a CSV file.
Note: Only site administrators have the option to import companies.
Go to the People tab at the top of your site and select the Companies subsection.
In the top right-hand corner of the companies area, select the Import option.
When you choose the upload button, a modal will appear where you can select a .CSV file to upload.
Once you have chosen a file, click Upload CSV to begin the process. You will see an alert in the bottom right of your screen.
You will receive a confirmation email once the upload has been completed, or noting if there were any issues with the import.
Teamwork Desk uses the format described in the Go CSV package.
You can download a sample file to use as a template. The sample .CSV file includes the following columns:
- When adding multiple domains, they should be separated by a comma and a space as shown in the sample file.
- Permissions - set company permissions for ticket access in the Customer Portal to view all or own tickets.
- Personal tickets only
- All customers associated with the company will only be able to view their own personal tickets in the Customer Portal.
- All company's tickets
- All customers associated with the company will be able to view each other's tickets in the Customer Portal.
- Note: The company tickets permission option is available on Premium subscriptions and above.
- You can set and manage permissions for ticket access directly in Desk via the company's settings. For example, you can set the default permission to view own tickets, and provide additional company ticket access (all tickets) on an individual basis.
For more information, see: Import Options