Within Teamwork Desk, you can manage visibility of tickets in the customer portal based on the company your customers are in.
Note: The ability to customize Customer Portal permissions is available on Premium subscriptions and above.
You can adjust this permission when creating a new company or when editing an existing one.
When you have the Customer Portal enabled for your account, you will need to consider the permissions you set for the company's customers using the customer portal. Even if a company has customer portal permissions set to view personal tickets only, agents can still update customer permissions on an individual basis.
- Customers can view personal tickets only
- When a customer from the company logs in to their portal account, they will only see their own personally submitted tickets.
- Note: On Starter and Pro subscriptions, this is the default permission given to customers added to companies and cannot be changed.
- Customers can view all tickets submitted for this company
- When a customer from the company logs in to their portal account, they will see all tickets submitted by all members of the company
- They can view and respond to every ticket they have access to.
- If they reply to a ticket they do not own, they will automatically be added to the CC field of the ticket.
- They cannot select the Please consider this request solved option when replying to tickets created by other members of their company.
- When using domains to automatically add customers to a company, all customers will be able to see all tickets for all domains associated with the company.
- Note: The permission to view company tickets is available on Premium subscriptions and above.
For more information, see: Setting up Your Customer Portal