Within Teamwork Desk, your agents can update customer portal permissions on an individual customer basis.
Note: When a customer's personal permissions are updated in their profile, this will override the permissions set at company level, for that user.
To change a customer's permissions, go to the Customers area at the top of your Desk account and select the customer from the Customers list. This will open their profile.
In the customer's profile you will see an option for Customer Portal Permissions towards the bottom, below their company:
Select the option you wish to allow for the customer:
- Customer can view personal tickets only
- When the customer logs in to their portal account, they will only see their own personally submitted tickets
- Customer can view all tickets submitted for this company
- When the customer logs in to their portal account, they will see all tickets submitted by all members of their company
- If the company is using domains to automatically add customers to a company, the customer will be able to see all tickets for all domains associated with the company.
Changing this permission for an individual allows you to grant them different access than the rest of the company's users.
For more information, see: Setting company permissions for the Customer Portal or Why Can't I Edit the Company on a Customer's Profile?