Within Teamwork Desk, you can create companies to group and manage your customers.
In the Customers area of your Desk account, select the Customers tab.
To create a new company, click the + icon in the top right corner.
In the Add Company modal, you can add the details for the new company.
- Company Name - add a name for the company (required)
- Domains - add email domains to the company to automatically add those customers to the company
- For example, if you added teamwork.com as a domain, all new and existing tickets from customers matching the inputted domain(s) will automatically be added to the company
- You can add multiple domains for a company
- A domain can only be associated with one company
- Customer Portal Permissions
- Customer can view personal tickets only - when the customer logs into their portal account, they will only see their own personally submitted tickets
- Customer can view all tickets submitted for this company - if the customer portal is enabled, all customers in the company will be able to view all of the tickets submitted by all members.
- Add more info:
- Email Address
- Office Phone
- Cell Phone
- Details - any notes added here will appear at the top of the company's 'Overview' section
- Logo - add a logo image for the company
Note: The Companies feature is available on the Pro plan or higher.
For more information, see: Setting company permissions for the Customer Portal