Within Teamwork Desk, if a customer is not receiving your responses to their queries, then you should ensure that you have added DNS records to verify your domain.
Without doing this, we cannot guarantee that your emails will be received by your customers as they may be marked as spam by email providers.
If you or some of your agents are not receiving e-mail notifications from Teamwork Desk, try the following:
- Check that a server-side spam filter is not blocking the e-mail
- Check your e-mail client to see if the e-mails were flagged as junk or spam
If you find that a spam filter is blocking mail from Teamwork Desk you may want to whitelist Teamwork.com as a safe sender of e-mail.
- Add teamwork.com as a safe sender
- All Teamwork Desk emails sent to customers are sent via SendGrid (https://sendgrid.com)
- Whitelisting Desk's IP address - Desk is hosted on AWS. Because of this, Desk does not have reliably static IP addresses.
- The best option is to whitelist all IP addresses in the us-east-1 region. For EU hosting Desk, use the eu-west-1 region. Amazon publishes a list of their IP ranges.
For more information, see: Adding DNS record to verify your domain