Within Teamwork Spaces, you can use the navigation bar to move between the various areas of your site.
The Home area will display a grid view of your current spaces. Starred spaces are available from the Starred tab.
Note: You will only see spaces you have permission to view.
You will also have the option to filter the spaces by title, and sort by:
- Created (Oldest first)
- Created (Newest first)
- Name (A to Z)
- Name (Z to A)
This is a dropdown option that allows you to quickly access individual spaces.
The list will include any spaces you have permission to access, and you can use the filter field at the top of the dropdown to find a specific space.
In this section, you can view a list of any pages or spaces that have been set as required reading for you. You will have separate tabs for your unread and read items, as well as a tab where you can view all items at once.
Each individual required reading item will be grouped according to its associated space.
You can use the filter option at the top to filter the list by space or page title.
View all of the users on your site, in a list or grid view. You can also filter the list by name.
The People section is only accessible to site administrators.
On the right side of the navigation bar, you will have some additional options.
When you start typing a search term, a dropdown will open and automatically update the results as you continue to type.
The default search option is to search by page titles, which will return any pages or spaces with titles containing the search term.
At the bottom of the dropdown, you can select to include content matches, which will also match the search term to the content within your individual pages and spaces.
You can then filter these results using the checkboxes by title, content, or tag.
Quick add (+)
This will allow you to add the following items quickly:
- Create a space
- Add page (only visible while viewing a space)
- Add user (only administrators have this option)
- Import from Confluence
The product switcher allows you to manage and quickly move to your other Teamwork product accounts, such as Teamwork Projects or Teamwork Desk.
When you click your profile image to the far right of the navigation bar, you can access:
- Settings - opens a modal where you can update your name, email address, password, and notification preferences.
- Subscription - administrators can access the subscription information for your site.
- Send Us Feedback - submit your feedback to Teamwork about how Teamwork Spaces works for you.
- What's new? - View any recent changes to Teamwork Spaces. A red notification will show when a new item has been added.
- Help - quick access to Teamwork Spaces support help docs.
- Log Out
For more information, see: Working with the Home Area