Within Teamwork Projects you can filer tasks assigned to a particular person.
Go to the People section of your site, and click on the person you want to view. From their profile, select the Tasks tab.
To access filters, click the Filters button in the top right of the page.
The filters button will appear blue when the filters pane is open or if an active filter is applied.
Once this is selected the filtering options will appear in the right pane.
You can use this to filter your results down to the search term entered.
When setting the date, you can choose to see results for when the task is due using the set time frames found within the drop-down. You can also choose to view tasks that are late.
You can choose to see results from a set date range or you can choose a custom date range.
When choosing a custom date range, a within_days range, or any range that is in the future you will have three further options to choose from:
- Include late tasks.
- Include tasks with no date.
- Ignore start dates.
You can choose to filter projects by the tags associated with them. You can apply more than one tag when filtering results. You can filter any results that include one or more matching tags.
- Alternatively, you can select the Match all tags option which will then only return results which include all selected tags.
When you select Show more options, you will see options to:
- Select certain tags you wish to exclude from the results.
- If you have 'Match all excluded tags' enabled, only tasks with none of the selected excluded tags will be shown.
- Show only untagged items in the results
Note: You can choose tags to include and exclude in the same filter.
You can choose to filter by priority. This can help you to focus in on tasks that may need more attention than others on the project.
- Include blocked tasks - if you choose Include blocked tasks, you can show or hide tasks that are blocked from being completed by subtasks or dependencies
- Include completed tasks
- Include subtasks
- Only tasks with Desk tickets
- When this option is selected, only tasks that are currently associated with a ticket from Desk will be displayed.
- Only tasks with unread comments
You can also filter the tasks by date created, with a variety of date range options.
Filter by tasks created within a certain time period:
- This week
- Last week
- This month
- Last month
- Last 3 months
- Last 6 months
- Within the previous _ days
- Custom date range
Choose which tasks to show based on who they were created by.
You also have the option here to include items from deleted users.
- When this is selected, deleted users will then appear in the Created By dropdown.
You can also drag and drop the various areas of the filter to change the layout to your liking.
You can choose to save any filter you have created for use at a later time. This will then appear within the Saved Filters section of filter right pane.
You can also change quickly between saved filters by clicking on the filter name to the top of the page.
Note: Only users on paid subscriptions can save filters.
For more information see: Filtering