Within Teamwork, you can filter the results for completed tasks across multiple projects on your site.
Click the More option in the main navigation menu and select Everything from the pop-out menu.
In the Everything area, go to the Completed Tasks subsection.
Click the filters button in the top right to open the filters pane.
You can use this to filter your results down to the search term entered.
You can filter the completed tasks to only display completed tasks from certain projects.
- All active projects
- All projects
- Specific projects - pick different projects from the dropdown
You can filter the completed tasks to tasks assigned to specific users on your site.
- Include deleted users - show deleted users in the Assigned To dropdown.
- Include tasks for users' companies - show tasks assigned to the company the user is associated with.
- Include tasks for users' teams - show tasks assigned to teams where the user is a member.
When you click Show more options at the bottom of the Assigned To filter, you will see additional fields to filter the tasks assigned to specific companies and teams.
Show results based on who completed the tasks. You can filter to one or multiple users.
- Include deleted users - show deleted users in the Completed By dropdown.
When picking a date range, you can choose to see results based on when tasks were completed or based on their due date.
If you select Custom date range as the date filter, you can set a specific start and end date to set your range.
Filter the completed tasks by the tags associated with them, applying one or multiple tags.
Select the Match all tags option to only display tasks that include all of the selected tags.
When you click Show more options, you will see options to:
- Show only untagged items in the results
- Exclude certain tags from the results
- If you have Match all excluded tags checked, only tasks with none of the selected excluded tags will be shown.
Note: You can choose tags to include and exclude in the same filter.
Filter the completed tasks to ones with a specific priority level.
You can choose to only show completed tasks that certain people are following.
Choose to only show completed tasks that have been created by a specific user or multiple users.
When you check the Include deleted users option, deleted users will appear in the Created By dropdown.
- Only tasks with Desk tickets - only tasks that are currently associated with a ticket from Teamwork Desk will be displayed.
You can also drag and drop the various filter options to change the order.
You can choose to save a filter you have created for use at a later time. Once saved, it will appear in the Saved Filters tab of the filters pane.
Note: Saved filters are available on paid Teamwork subscriptions.
For more information, see: Filtering