Within Teamwork, you can create notebooks in your projects as a way to store notes and important project information.
Go to the Notebooks tab of your project and click the green Add Notebook button in the top right.
In the notebook editor, you can give your notebook a title, description (optional), and add content to the main body of the notebook area. You can use the editor to format your text, insert links, tables or images.
At the bottom of the editing screen you will see more options:
- Who should be notified?
- You can choose to add anyone on the project as a follower to notify them of creation and further updates to the notebook by selecting the + Select people option. You can add people to the followers screen individually by selecting the check box next to their name or by company in bulk by using the All link next to the company name.
- You can add a notebook to an existing category or create a new category directly by using the Add Category button at the bottom of the categories popup box. If you do not set a category, the notebook will default into the No category section.
- You can choose to make the notebook visible to everyone on the project, to all members of the project from a particular company, or to individual people on the project.
- Note: Site administrators in the owner company will always be selected (gray), as their permissions override privacy by default and they will always be able to see the item.
- Does this notebook contain sensitive content
- Mark a notebook as containing sensitive information to exclude the content from emails:
Click Create Notebook to save the notebook, or Cancel to discard it.
For more information, see: Creating a Notebook with Markdown