Within Teamwork, you can enable an integration for Instabug which allows for quick bug reporting.
With this integration, all bugs and user feedback for your mobile apps can be converted into tasks easily.
By integrating Instabug with Teamwork, your team will have all the information needed to fix bugs pushed into a Teamwork task without the need to go back to your users to ask for more information.
To enable this integration you will have first have to locate your Teamwork API key.
Once you have located this, go to the Instabug Teamwork integration page where you can login or create an account. Follow Instabug's on-screen prompts to complete this.
Once logged in, select Extras > 3rd party integrations > Teamwork from the options to the left.
You can then enter your Teamwork information:
- Token - This is your previously copied Teamwork API Key.
- Account URL - This is the URL you use to access your Teamwork site.
Once you have entered both of these, select load. You will then be able to choose:
- Project - Which project you wish to log the bug to.
- Task List - Which task list within that project you will log the bug to.
- Assignee - Who on the project will work on the bug.
Once this is completed you can view Instabug's How it Works guide for more information.
For more information see: Integrations