Note: This version of Teamwork Desk is no longer supported.
Check out our help docs for the new version of Teamwork Desk here.
Within Teamwork Desk, you can create companies to group and manage your customers.
In the Customers area of your Desk account, select the Customers tab.
To create a new company, click the + icon in the top right corner.
In the Add Company modal, you can add the details for the new company.
- Company Name - add a name for
the company (required)
- Domains - add email domains to
the company to automatically add those
customers to the company
- For example, if you added teamwork.com
as a domain, all new and existing
tickets from customers matching the
inputted domain(s) will automatically
be added to the company
- You can add multiple domains for a
- A domain can only be associated with
- Customer Portal Permissions
- Customer can view personal tickets
only - when the customer logs into
their portal account, they will only
see their own personally submitted
- Customer can view all tickets
submitted for this company - if the
customer portal is enabled, all customers in the company will be able
to view all of the tickets
submitted by all members.
- Add more info:
- Email Address
- Office Phone
- Cell Phone
- Details - any notes added here will
appear at the top of the company's
- Logo - add a logo image for
Note: The Companies feature is available on the Pro plan or higher.
For more information, see: Setting company permissions for the Customer Portal