Within Teamwork Desk, you can create companies to group and manage your customers.
Note: Only site administrators can create, edit, and delete companies on your site.
Go to the People area of your site and select the Companies subsection.
To create a new company, click the + Add company button.
In the Add Company modal, you can add the details for the new company.
- Company Name - add a name for
the company (required)
- Domains - add email domains to
the company to automatically add those
customers to the company
- For example, if you added teamwork.com
as a domain, all new and existing
tickets from customers matching the
inputted domain(s) will automatically
be added to the company
- You can add multiple domains for a
- A domain can only be associated with
- Customer Portal Permissions
- Customers can view personal tickets
only - when the customer logs into
their portal account, they will only
see their own personally submitted
- Customers can view all tickets
submitted for this company - if the
customer portal is enabled, all customers in the company will be able
to view all of the tickets
submitted by all members.
- Note: The company tickets permission option is available on Premium subscription plan and above.
- Add more info:
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Details - any notes added here will
appear at the top of the company's
- Avatar - add an image for the
For more information, see: People