Within Teamwork, you can grant project template permissions to individual standard users on your site.
Note: Project templates are available on per-user Pro/Deliver (max 20 custom templates), Premium/Grow (max 50 custom templates), and Scale (unlimited custom templates) plans. Each of these plans includes access to the Teamwork templates gallery.
There are two separate permission options:
- Access project templates
- Users with this permission can create new projects from existing project templates, provided they also have permission to add projects.
- Manage project templates
- View and manage existing templates via the project templates area
- Create new project templates
- Create new projects from templates
- Save existing projects as a template
Note: Only the site owner or site admins can grant these permissions to users.
Go to the People section of your site, and select the People subsection.
Click the three dots to the right of the relevant user and select Edit Profile from the dropdown menu.
Note: Client users and collaborators cannot be granted project template permissions.
In the edit details modal, go to the Permissions tab. Once you toggle on the access permission, the manage permission will appear.
You can allow a user to access project templates without giving them permission to manage them.
Click Update in the bottom right to save the changes to the user's permissions.
For more information, see: Creating Project Templates