Within Teamwork, you can utilize a variety of options and settings for each task list on your project..
The task list options dropdown is available in any area of Teamwork where tasks are grouped by their task lists, such as a project's List tab, the Everything > Active Tasks section, or the Tasks tab in a user's profile.
Hover over the task list name and click the options button (three dots) to the right.
- Edit List: Edit the properties of the the task list that were set when the list was first created.
- Note: Adding
from a template is not available
when editing the list, you must
instead use the task template
- Move or Copy:
- Move the
task list to another project - moves the list exactly
as it is, including files and
comments on the tasks within the task
- Copying gives the same options as moving, but also allows
you to include the completed tasks and
make them active again.
- Comments are
not added when copying a task list.
- Task lists can also be copied to the
- Delete List: All deleted items are available
in the project's trash can for
- The project trash can be accessed via the project options menu.
- Reorder Tasks by: Reorder the tasks within the task list.
can reorder by start date, due date,
date created, person responsible,
priority, task name, or estimated time.
- Note: This is not an individual user setting and will update the task order for all other users
on the project. All new tasks added after
the sort has taken place will be added to
the bottom of the task list so it
will need to be sorted again to
include these in order.
- Reports: Run reports specifically
for that task list.
- Choose from a time
report or a task list report.
- Bulk Edit Tasks: Bulk modify, move, copy, complete, or delete tasks in the list.
- When you choose the modify option, you can update different task properties for the tasks:
- Reassign - change who is
responsible for the
- Start Date - move the start
dates of the tasks.
- Due Date - move the end dates of
- Progress - update the progress of the tasks.
- Estimated Time - add estimated
time to the tasks.
- Priority - change the priority level for the tasks.
- Column - choose a board column for the tasks.
- Creator - change the creator of
- Privacy - adjust the privacy level on the tasks to public (visible to
everyone on the project) or
private (only visible to owner
- Tags - add additional tags to the tasks or remove all current tags.
- Task Changes Followers - update the people following task changes or remove all followers.
- Comment Followers - update the people following task comments or
remove all followers.
- Quickly Add Tasks: Add multiple tasks, one per
line. You can also choose to assign
those tasks to a person, choose a
start date, a due date, and select
whether to notify the user.
- Post Tasks via Email: Email tasks
directly to the task list.
- Pin this List: Pinning the list will keep it visible in the project's List area even when
all tasks have been completed or the list doesn't have any tasks.
- Templates: Add tasks to the list from
an existing task list template, save that
particular task list as a new template, or
manage all templates.
- Site administrators
will have automatic access to task
list templates. The Can this user
manage task templates? permission would
need to be enabled for normal users.
For more information, see: Using Task List Templates