Within Teamwork, you can generate reports for the task lists you have created.
To generate a report of all task lists on your project, go to the project's Tasks area.
- Tasks assigned to: Choose who you wish to report on, all users, not assigned yet, or an individual.
- Type of tasks to show: Choose from all tasks, incomplete task, or completed tasks
- Date range: Choose from any due date, due by today, due by tomorrow, due in the next seven days, due in the next 14 days, due in the next 30 days, or between dates.
- Include late tasks: Include tasks that are passed the due date that has been set on them.
- Include tasks without a due date: Include tasks that have no due date set.
- Ignore start dates: Choose whether to base the report with or without start dates taken into account, this is very much dependent on the date range selected.
- Group by task list: Choose whether to keep the tasks ordered within the task lists they were added to.
- How should tasks in each list be sorted: Choose between the way they are displayed on the website, by due date, by task name, by priority, or the person they are assigned to.
- Include logged time: Include any time logged against a task.
- Include estimated time: Include estimated time that has been added to a task.
- Include comments: Include any comment left on tasks.
- Comments can only be included in PDF exports.
- Include my private items: Include any items that are only visible to you.
- Include custom fields: Include any custom field details for tasks in your task lists.
- Custom fields can only be included in Excel exports.
You can also choose to date range this to view for a certain period of time.
Note: Due to formatting constraints, there is no option to include comments when exporting to Excel.