Within Teamwork, you can export your calendar to add to your Google Calendar.
Select the Calendar tab from the main navigation bar at the top of your site.
In the Calendar section, click the options button (three dots) in the top right and select iCal feeds from the dropdown menu.
In the iCal export links modal, you will see the iCal URL that can be copied, at the bottom.
You will then need to log into your Google calendar via the Google Apps icon (a square of nine dots) in the top right of your Gmail account:
- Depending on the version of Gmail that you are using, please follow one of the following;
- (New version) Select the + alongside 'Add a colleague's calendar'
- (Older versions) In the left column click the dropdown beside Other Calendars
- Select From URL or Add by URL
- Paste your copied Teamwork iCal Link into the text box and click Add Calendar
Note: This allows you to subscribe to your Teamwork calendar from your Google calendar, however you cannot edit events or other items from your Google calendar to update them in Teamwork.
Updating with new events or changes
Google Calendar updates your iCal feed from your Teamwork calendar roughly every 3 hours and even longer in some cases.
Google Calendar cache your iCal feed by URL, so you can force it to refresh by adding something unique to the URL that doesn't affect the authenticated URL string we provide - for example, adding &x=2 to the end of your iCal feed will make Google Calendar think it is a new feed.
Note: Collaborators do not have the ability to generate iCal feeds.
For more information, see: Viewing Your Teamwork Calendar