Within Teamwork Desk, you can manage visibility of tickets in the customer portal based on the company your customers are in.
You can adjust this permission when creating a new company, or when editing an existing one.
When you have the customer portal enabled for your Desk account, you will need to consider the permissions you set for the company's customers using the customer portal:
- Customer can view personal tickets only
- When a customer from the company logs in to their portal account, they will only see their own personally submitted tickets
- Customer can view all tickets submitted for this company
- When a customer from the company logs in to their portal account, they will see all tickets submitted by all members of the company
- They can view and respond to every ticket they have access to.
- If they reply to a ticket they do not own, they will automatically be added to the CC field of the ticket.
- When using domains to automatically add customers to a company, all customers will be able to see all tickets for all domains associated with the company.
Note: Even if a company has customer portal permissions set to view personal tickets only, agents can still update customer permissions on an individual basis.
For more information, see: Updating a customer's Portal permissions