Within Teamwork Desk, you can customize the site-level settings for your account.
Click your profile icon to the top right of the navigation bar and choose Settings from the dropdown.
Go to the General tab and select Site Settings from the left navigation menu.
- Site name - hover over your site name to reveal
the edit pencil icon.
- Site address - to update your site address, use the Go there now link to Teamwork.
- Agent can delete notes, messages, and
- Agent can edit notes, messages, and
- Agent can manage canned responses
- Agent can manage tags
- Enable "on-hold" status - you will need to
perform an action internally before getting
back to the customer.
- Auto close old tickets - tickets that are in
waiting status for 72 hours or more will be
- Default customer avatar - choose from a
selection of default avatars for your new
- Company time-zone - choose the time-zone for
all users on Desk.
- Trust customer images - automatically hide
images included by customers.
- Quote previous message - include previous
message in your reply.
- Open tracking - you will see when a
customer has opened and viewed your
- Include ticket ID - ticket number will
display in the subject line of the reply
to the customer.
- Detect Manual Forwards - allows Desk to
detect the original sender for any emails
manually forwarded by an agent.
- Set your timezone and preferred time
- Set your preferred text editor, HTML or
For more information, see: Permissions - An Overview