Within Teamwork Desk, you can customize the site-level settings for your account.
Click your profile icon to the top right of the navigation bar and choose Settings from the dropdown.
Note: This area is only accessible to site administrators of your Desk site.
Go to the General tab and select Site Settings from the left navigation menu.
- Site name - hover over your site name to reveal
the edit pencil icon.
- Site address - to update your site address, use the Go there now link to Teamwork.
- Agents can delete notes, messages, and
- Agents can edit notes, messages, and
- Agents can manage canned responses
- Agents can manage tags
- Agents can manage ticket templates
- Auto close old tickets - tickets that are in
waiting status for 72 hours or more will be
- Default customer avatar - choose from a
selection of default avatars for your new
- Company time-zone - choose the time-zone for
- Training Wheels is an onboarding and QA tool that helps customer-facing teams to consistently deliver high-quality, helpful support.
- Using Training Wheels, you can set agents to be in training which will pull their ticket replies for review before being sent to the customer.
- Note: This feature is available on Premium subscriptions and above.
- Trust customer images - automatically hide
images included by customers.
- Quote thread - include previous
messages from the ticket thread in your reply.
- Open tracking - you will see when a
customer has opened and viewed your
- Include ticket ID - ticket number will
display in the subject line of the reply
to the customer.
- Detect manual forwards - allows Desk to
detect the original sender for any emails
manually forwarded by an agent.
- Undo ticket send - when enabled, you can set a period in which sending ticket replies should be delayed. This gives agents the opportunity to cancel their reply within the selected timeframe.
- Note: This feature is available on Pro subscriptions and above.
- Set your timezone and preferred time
- Set your preferred text editor, HTML or
For more information, see: Permissions - An Overview