Within Teamwork Projects each created task list has various options you can choose to perform.
The task list options dropdown is available in any area of Teamwork Projects where tasks are grouped by their task lists, such as a project's Tasks tab, the Everything > Active Tasks section, or the tasks tab under a user's profile.
To access these, select the options down arrow to the left of the task list name:
- Edit: this allows you to edit any of the options available when creating the task list.
- Note: Adding from a template is not available when editing the list, you must instead use the task template option, below.
- Move or copy: allows you to move the task list to another project, moving the task list moves the list exactly as it is, this includes files and comments on the tasks within the task list. Copying gives the same options, the differences here is that it allows you to include the completed tasks and make them active again, comments are not added when copying the task list. Task lists can also be copied to the same list.
- Delete list: deletes the task list. All deleted items are available in the trash can for the project for 30 days (Trash can is located from the overview of the project by selecting the options in the far right).
- Reports: Run reports specifically for that task list, choose from a time report or a task list report.
- Sort tasks: Choose to sort the tasks within the task list. You can sort by start date, due date, date created, person responsible, priority, or task name. Please note - this is not an individual setting for your own view, this will update for all other users on the project. All new tasks added after the sort has taken place will be added to the bottom of the task list so it will need to be sorted again to include these in order.
- Reports: Access the Task List report or Time report.
- Bulk edit tasks: this option allows you to change a number of items within the task list at once. You are also given the option to not modify sub-tasks when updating the main tasks. The bulk edit options are:
- Reassign - change who is responsible for the task(s)
- Start Date - move the start dates of the task(s)
- Due Date - move the end dates of the task(s)
- Progress - update the task progress
- Estimated Time - add estimated time to the task
- Priority - change the task priority
- Followers - add people following changes, or remove all followers. Add people following comments, or remove all followers.
- Creator - change the creator of the task
- Privacy - adjust the task privacy to public (visible to everyone on the project) or private (only visible to owner company project members)
- Tags - add tags to the task, or remove all tags
- Board Column - choose which board column the task(s) are on
- Quickly add tasks: allows you to quickly add multiple tasks, one per line. You can also choose to assign those tasks to a person, choose a start date, a due date, and select whether to notify the user or not.
- Post tasks via email: email tasks directly to the task list.
- Pin this list: prevent the list from disappearing from the main 'Tasks' area when all tasks have been completed (see also Pinning a task list to keep it open/active).
- Templates: Choose to add tasks from an existing task list template, save that particular task list as a new template, or manage all templates - Site administrators will have automatic access to task list templates ( The following permission "Can this user manage task templates?" has to be enabled for general users as per Managing user profile permissions).
For more information see: Using task list templates