Within Teamwork, you can delete your entire site or downgrade your subscription at anytime.
To delete your site, click your profile avatar in the bottom left of your site and select Subscription from the pop-out menu.
Note: Only site administrators in the owner company have access to this area.
At the bottom of the page, click the Delete account link.
Once selected, you will presented with the benefits of keeping your account. If you want to proceed with account deletion, click the I still want to delete button in the bottom right-hand corner.
You will then be advised of the access you will be losing after deleting your account. Select I still want to delete to proceed.
You can then select a reason for deleting your account along with adding an optional message. Click Delete Plan to complete the site deletion.
Downgrading to Free Forever
Alternatively, you can downgrade your account to free forever by removing your recurring subscription. This will not delete your account data, but will apply the restrictions of the Free Forever plan.
To downgrade to Free Forever, follow the account deletion process as described above. On the final page of the process, instead select the switch to the Free Forever plan link.
- The Free Forever plan as a maximum user limit of 5 standard users.
- If you have more than 5 active standard users on your existing subscription at the time of the downgrade, the site owner and 4 most recently active users will remain as standard users with the rest automatically downgraded to collaborators.
- If you want to keep specific individuals as the 5 active users, you will need to manually downgrade the rest of the users to collaborators in the People section of your site, before you switch to the Free Forever plan.
- The Free Forever plan has a limit of two active projects.
- When you downgrade, your two most recently updated projects will remain active with the rest being archived.
- Archived projects are read-only. You cannot make changes or edit any of the project's items without first reactivating the project.
- If you already have two active projects, you will need to archive one before you can reactivate another.
You can resubscribe to a paid plan at any time via your Subscription settings.
You will be asked to complete a short offboarding survey before continuing to cancel your account.
Once filled out, select Cancel Plan to complete the process.