Within Teamwork Projects, you can update general, integration and notification settings for your project, in the project settings area.
You can go directly to the Settings tab within the project, or click the options button (three dots) to the right of the Overview tab:
In the settings area, select the General tab. Here you can update:
- General settings
- Project announcement
- Project Chat channel
- Project logo
- Project features
- Project name: Add or edit the project name here, this is what you'll see whenever the project is mentioned anywhere in your site.
- Description: Add or edit the project description here, this will show on the left of the project overview area under the project logo.
- Project Owner: Add or edit the project's owner (point of contact)
- Company: Associate each project with a company for filtering or sorting in other areas.
- Category: Choose a category for your project, for filtering or sorting in other areas.
- Start page: Usually, when you follow the link to a project it will show the overview by default. You can choose any available section of the project that you would prefer to show instead, such as the tasks or messages area.
- Default overview page: Choose whether to show the Project Summary or the Project Activity page automatically when you visit the Project Overview, or leave as 'Default View' so it will choose the view used by that person on the last project they visited.
- Contact info: By default, the contact details of people on the project that are shown on the overview area are visible to everyone on the project. You can use this setting to prevent anyone except members of your owner company from seeing those details.
- Reply by email: If you disable this option, people won't be able to reply to emails to interact with tasks, reply to messages or add comments.
- Default privacy: This setting can be changed from 'Open' to 'Owner Company' to set the default privacy for all new items added to the project (this applies to items other than tasks, such as files, notebooks or messages).
- Status: You can change the status of your project to 'Archived' using this switch.
- Default tasks view: Choose whether to show the Board View or List View automatically when you visit the tasks area, or leave as 'Default View' so it will choose the view used by that person on the last project they visited.
- Direct file uploading: Allow users to upload files directly to the project, or only from third party file integrations.
In the project announcement section, you can add a message to the text field. You will also have the option to enable/disable the announcement:
When project announcements are enabled, the message will be displayed at the top of the project's overview tab.
Project Chat channel
In the project Chat channel section, you can create a project channel for the project in Teamwork Chat by toggling on the enable switch:
Once enabled, you will be able to access the Chat channel through a link in this section.
In the project logo section, you can upload a new logo for your project. Once you have added a project logo, you will see it in the column on the left of the project overview area.
You can update or remove the project logo anytime after uploading it by going back to the 'Upload Logo' option.
In the project features section, you can choose which features you want to be accessible for the project by toggling them on or off:
Once a feature is disabled in the project settings, it is removed for all users on the project. The tab for that feature will no longer be visible in the project's navigation menu.
For more information see: Accessing the project settings area