Within Teamwork, you can add project digest panels to your dashboards for a quick breakdown of your projects.
In the Home area of your site, select the Dashboards subsection.
When creating or editing a dashboard, select Latest activity digest from the Projects section of the panel type dropdown.
The activity digest panel options will open within the dashboard modal.
- Name - set a custom name for the panel.
- Tasks assigned to - anyone, me, or specific people.
- Unread comments/messages - all unread or only ones you are notified on.
- Apply time range to unread items - use the range set on the panel itself for the unread messages and comments.
- Upcoming events - within a specific time frame.
- Show only events you are attending.
Once created, the digest panel will show you a breakdown of tasks created and completed on the selected projects in the chosen time frame. Additional items include unread comments, messages, and upcoming events.
Clicking any of the item types or number counts in the panel will open a quick view listing the related individual items.
You can adjust the time frame the panel is based on by clicking the date option in the top right of the panel.
Click the three dots at the top of the panel to edit or delete it.
Note: Project activity digest panels are available on paid per-user plans.
For more information, see: Working with Dashboard Metrics Panels