Within Teamwork, you can select different metrics panels to populate your dashboards, based on various project items.
In the Home area of your site, select the Dashboards tab from the left pane.
Note: The Dashboards section is not available to collaborators.
- Project health breakdown.
- Latest project updates.
- Task counts - assigned to you, everyone, or specific people.
- Tasks breakdown (paid subscription plans only).
- Task list burndown (per-user Premium/Grow plan and above).
- Milestone counts - assigned to you, everyone, or specific people.
- Upcoming milestones - assigned to you, everyone, or specific people.
- Billable vs. non-billable time - time logged by you, everyone, or specific people.
- Billed vs. unbilled time.
- Upcoming events - events you, everyone, or specific people are attending.
- Risk counts - compares and groups risks by their status.
- Top risks - shows the biggest risks across your projects.
- Project budgets - (per-user Premium/Grow plan and above).
Note: Upcoming refers to items that have a due date within the next 14 days.
Teamwork sites on Enterprise subscription plans can also access project distribution and activity totals panels.
For some metrics, you can select to populate the panel with items associated with yourself, everyone, or specific people.
When you view the dashboard, the selected panels will be displayed, alongside a list of the chosen source projects (if selected).
For each panel, the individual metrics are selectable. When you click an item in a panel, such as late tasks, a quick view will open on the right detailing the associated project items.
Each panel can be reordered by dragging and dropping it to a new position.
You can change the timeframe for some panels, such as billed time, using the dropdown in the top right of the panel.
For more information, see: Customizing Your Dashboards