Within Teamwork Desk, you can edit the settings for each individual inbox.
Click your profile avatar in the top right of your site and select Settings from the dropdown menu.
In the settings area, go to the Inboxes tab and select the inbox you want to update.
Each individual inbox's settings are broken down into subsections. Select Edit Inbox from the left navigation pane.
While editing an inbox, you can customize:
- Inbox image - update the inbox icon displayed within your Teamwork Desk site.
- Public icon - will be displayed in the happiness survey form when a customer opens it from an email.
- Name - internal display name for the inbox.
- Inbox address - the email address you want your customers to use to contact you.
- When you first create an inbox, you can specify a new Teamwork Desk email address.
- You can also set up forwarding from an external email address.
- Aliases - add additional email addresses as aliases for the inbox.
- These will be excluded from automatic CCs, and can be used to send emails from.
- Email language - change the language within the ticket reply editor for the inbox.
- Spelling errors will be highlighted for the selected language when you are writing ticket replies.
- Note: This will not change the language of the Teamwork Desk interface.
- Email from - choose whether the ticket should be displayed as sent from the inbox or agent's name.
- This setting will also be respected for tickets in the Customer Portal.
- Default status - select a status that the editor should default to when agents are replying to tickets.
- Spam threshold - set a spam threshold for filtering tickets received.
- Happiness rating - when enabled, a happiness survey form will be sent to the customer the first time each ticket is marked as solved.
- Happiness message - customize the message that is included in the happiness survey form.
- Email signature - add a custom email signature to be included in all replies sent from the inbox.
- You can use variables for details such as agent name so that the person replying to the ticket is automatically referenced in the signature.
- Automatic email inclusion - add addresses that should automatically be included as CC or BCC on replies to tickets in the inbox.
- Delete inbox - remove the inbox from your site.
For more information, see: Setting up an Inbox