Within Teamwork Desk you can view the report section which is designed to give you an indication of the performance and volume of your tickets.
You can find reports in the Desk navigation bar to the top of the page:
There are filtering options to the top right of the page which allow you to view reports over a certain date range/time period and to also filter based on Inboxes, users and more:
Note: When you have selected a specific period to view from the upper right-hand corner, it will automatically compare to the direct period before this. This will give indications as to whether you are up or down, based on the previous time frame.
There are a number of sections to choose from within report:
- Overview – A broad overview to give a snapshot of all items.
- Activity - A view of all activity from people on your team.
- Tickets – Gives an indication of the ticket activity, busiest times of the day, most expensive tickets, and more.
- Team – An overview of the customers helped and the details per agent.
- Time - Shows time logged per user.
- Help Docs – See how effective your help docs are, view the top searches, and more.
- Happiness – How your customers have rated you. See the happiness ratings and review them.
For more information see: Understanding reports within Teamwork Desk