Within Teamwork, you can enable the Box.com integration on individual projects on your site once you have it enabled in your site settings.
Your files in your Box.com account will be available to link into the Files area, or to attach to a task, comment, or message in the project.
You can choose a different folder from your Box.com account to connect to each of your projects.
Note: Only site administrators in the owner company can enable Box.com at project level.
Enabling Box.com for an individual project
Hover over the project name and click the three dots on the right. In the project options menu, select the Settings option within the Jump To section.
Alternatively, select the Settings tab from the project's main navigation menu.
In the settings area, go to the Integrations subsection.
In the section for Box.com, toggle on the switch on the right to enable the integration.
Once enabled, you will be given some additional options to set up for the integration.
- Choose the Box.com account you wish to use.
- Choose a folder in Box.com to associate with this particular project, or set it to the same top-level folder as in the site settings, bearing in mind:
- You can choose the root folder that you set at a site level
- You can create a new folder
- Set which project members have permission to browse folders within the Box.com account. The Who can browse permission can be granted to:
- Administrators in the owner company
- All administrators
- All administrators and people in the owner company
- Everyone on the project
Adding files to a project from Box.com
You can add files from your Box.com account directly to the Files tab of a project.
Select File Integrations in the top right and click the Add from BOX option in the dropdown.
You will be able to set a file category and privacy before uploading the file.
Note: Files added using the Box.com integration will include the integration below the file name.
You can also upload files from Box.com directly to a task on the project. If the file is already existing in the project's Files tab, you can use the Select from Existing Files option to attach it to the task.
To upload a new file, click the Box.com button to browse the available files in the Box.com account.
Note: Files linked to your site from your Box.com account do not count towards your Teamwork file storage limit.
For more information, see: Enabling Box.com Integration on Your Site