Dropbox is a file hosting service that offers cloud storage and file synchronization.
Within Teamwork, you can enable the Dropbox integration on individual projects on your site once you have it enabled in your site settings.
Your files in your Dropbox account will be available to link into the Files area of the project, or to attach to a task, comment or message in the project.
You can choose a different project level folder from Dropbox to connect to each of your projects.
Enabling Dropbox for an individual project
To set Dropbox up on a project, go to the Settings tab and select the Integrations subsection.
You will then see a switch to enable the Dropbox integration.
Note: Only owner company site administrators can enable the Dropbox integration at project level.
Once you toggle on Dropbox, you will be able to.
- Choose a folder in Dropbox to connect with this project, bearing in mind.
- You can choose the same root folder that you set at a site level.
- You can create a new folder within the root folder.
- Choose if you would like to allow people to use the direct Dropbox link for the file to share outside Teamwork.
- Choose who can browse the Dropbox folder from the files area:
- Only administrators in the owner company
- All administrators
- All administrators, and people in the owner company
- Everyone on the project
Note: Files linked to your site from your Dropbox account do not count towards your Teamwork file storage limit.
For more information, see: Enabling the Dropbox Integration on Your Site