Within Teamwork.com, you can use the links area in each project to store and categorize links relating to your project as a resource for your team to build and use.
Each link can have a title, description and a tag as well as the URL itself. You can also use the links area to directly embed code when you have this available - such as a map or video.
You can view and add links to your project within the Links tab.
Each link has a variety of options:
- Move or copy - move the task list to another project, or make a copy of it.
- Edit - update the link title, url, description, privacy, category, tag.
- Delete - delete the link.
- Add tag - add a tag to the link.
- Quick view - open a quick view to see the link details.
- Add comment - add a comment to the link.
You will also see the name of the user who added the link, along with the time and date it was added.
You can add new links to your project using the Add a Link button in the top right corner.
For more information, see: Viewing Links Across All Projects