Within Teamwork, you can view details about your project in the project's Dashboard section.
In the Dashboard tab, the project details pane is located on the left-hand side.
Project details include:
- Project logo - if you have added a project logo in the settings area, the logo will appear at the top of the left sidebar.
- Project owner - the current project owner will be listed. If no owner is set, you will have the option to set one (depending on your permissions).
- Board column - any Portfolio board columns the project is currently associated with.
- Clicking on the board name will bring you directly to the Portfolio view.
- Hover over the project name to reveal the edit option where you can change the board the project is on, or just remove it from the Portfolio.
- Project description - any description added to the project will be shown.
- Hover over the description to show the edit pencil, and you can update the description
- Project dates - The project's start and end dates, if set, will be shown.
- Hover over the Dates section to access the edit pencil. You can set or edit project dates here, as well as mark the project as complete.
- Tags - any project tags added to your project will be listed.
- You can click the 'x' on each tag to remove it, or use the 'Add Tag' link to add another
- Project category - If your project has been added to a category, that category will be listedAny tags that have been added to the project.
- Project custom fields - any custom field values currently set for the project will be shown.
- Email addresses - Click to view the project email addresses for adding items to your project (this will only be displayed after at least one item has been created by email)
- Tasks, messages, notebooks, files, links.
- Project report - generate a project report to get an overview of all items in your project.
Depending on which other products in the Teamwork suite you have enabled for your site, you will also see related details in the project details pane.
For more information, see: Viewing Project Activity in the Dashboard