Within Teamwork Desk, you can enable a request form option allowing your customers to contact you directly from your Help Docs site.
The contact form will need to be linked to a specific inbox in your Teamwork Desk account. Any time a customer chooses the Submit a Request option, a new ticket will be added to the selected inbox.
Go to the Help Docs area at the top of your site and select the Help Docs site you wish to update.
When viewing the site, select the Settings tab at the top of the screen, below the site name.
To the bottom of the page you will see the Contact Form section.
Toggle on the Show Contact Form option to allow the Submit a Request option to display on your Help Docs site.
You can then choose which inbox should receive emails submitted through your contact form.
When the customer chooses Submit a Request, they will be presented with the basic required information along with any custom fields you have created for that inbox that customers can edit.
Once their response is submitted, a ticket will be created in the associated inbox in your Teamwork Desk site.
Ticket limits and attachments
- Characters: Each reply on a ticket is limited to a total of 1,038,336 characters.
- Quoted content included in a reply counts towards the character limit.
- When a reply exceeds the limit, you will be given an option to send the reply without the quoted content.
- Content: Each reply or note is limited
to a total content size of 5MB.
- Attachments: Each reply has a 20MB total size limit for attachments.
- This same limit also applies when merging tickets into a single ticket thread.
file types are
long as they
from previous messages in the
ticket will be added as links into
the body of the message. These
files will be available for download
by anyone with the link and expire
after 30 days.
For more information, see: Adding a New Custom Field