Within Teamwork Desk, you can use the starred inboxes view to view tickets from across multiple inboxes in one place.
Star an inbox
Star individual inboxes from the Home area.
- Select Home in Teamwork
Desk's main navigation menu.
- Switch to
the Summary tab.
- Scroll to My
Inboxes. All inboxes
you're a member of are listed here. If
you're an admin, you'll also see any
additional inboxes you have access to
but aren't a member of.
- Click the star icon () on an inbox's left to include it in the Starred Inboxes view.💡 Starred inboxes are highlighted with an orange star (). Click the orange star to remove an inbox from the Starred Inboxes view.
You can see an overview with status counts of all tickets in your Starred Inboxes view in the Home area's Summary tab.
📝 Starred Inboxes only appears as a subsection in the Tickets area when you're a member of more than one inbox.
- Click Tickets in Teamwork Desk's
main navigation menu.
- Click the Starred Inboxes heading in the view's left navigation
Tickets from inboxes you mark as starred are included in this view.
Similarly to individual inboxes, tickets in the Starred Inboxes section are grouped by status:
- New: Newly received tickets that haven’t
been responded to yet.
- Mine: Tickets assigned to you.
- Assigned: Tickets assigned to other
- Waiting on customer: Tickets agents have
replied to and are waiting on a customer
- Scheduled tickets/replies: Tickets (or
replies) you have scheduled to send
at a later date or time.
- Solved: Tickets marked as solved, i.e. the
customer's request has been addressed. You
can enable happiness ratings to send
satisfaction surveys to customers
automatically when tickets are marked as
For more information, see: Custom Views