Within Teamwork Desk, you can use the starred inboxes view to view tickets from across multiple inboxes at the same time.
Note: The starred inboxes tab will only appear in your Tickets section if you have created more than one inbox.
Select the Tickets tab from the main navigation bar at the top of your site.
In the left sidebar, click Tickets to view a list of the individual inboxes you have access to. At the top of this list, you will see an option for Starred Inboxes.
Similarly to individual inboxes, the Starred Inboxes section is broken down by ticket status.
- New - Your company may receive emails to many different inboxes: e.g. enquiries@, sales@, product1@, etc... Each person (agent) may be assigned to different Inbox’s, and will go to the 'New' folder to receive all their new emails from across their selected Inbox’s.
- Mine - This is a collection of active tickets that are assigned to you.
- On-hold - You can place tickets as on-hold in situations where you may need to go find further information perhaps from a linked task in Teamwork. All of your team’s on-hold tickets will appear here.
- Assigned - These are active tickets that have been assigned across all users.
- Waiting on customer - A ticket may be marked as Waiting on Customer when you are replying to a person and are expecting a reply back. All of your team’s Waiting on Customer tickets will appear here.
- Spam - The amount of emails in your Starred Inboxes view that have been considered spam by your set spam settings or have been manually marked as spam.
- Custom - If you have any custom statuses set up, and those statuses are currently in use on tickets, you will also see subsections for each of those statuses.
In the Home area, you can choose which inboxes you want displayed in your Starred Inboxes view.
All of the inboxes you have access to will be listed in the Summary section.
To star an inbox and add it to your Starred Inboxes view in the Tickets area, click the star icon to the left of the inbox name.
Your starred inboxes are highlighted with an orange star.
When you hover over an individual inbox, you can use the X to remove yourself from the inbox.
Note: Any tickets currently assigned to you in that inbox will be unassigned.
You can get an overview of all tickets in your Starred Inboxes view in the top left of the Home area's Summary tab.
For more information, see: Smart Inboxes Overview