Within Teamwork, you can view all the links across all of your projects in the site-level Everything area..
To view Links across all Projects, click the More option in the main navigation menu on the left of your site and select Everything.
In the Everything area, select the Links tab from the horizontal menu.
The options for each link are:
- Move or Copy
- Add Tag
- Quick view
- Add a comment
The sort options allow you to choose the order in which the links are shown.
- Date: Selecting the date options sorts the links in the order that they were uploaded, there is the option here to choose between ascending or descending.
- Name: Choose to sort the links by name, this changes the list to an alphabetical listing, there is the option here to choose between ascending or descending.
- Project: Sorting by project groups the links by the project they are belonging to.
Choose to filter the links in the Everything section. Selecting the filter icon in the upper right allows you to find specific items.
- Keyword: entering text in the type your filter option allows you to return only the items that match the text you have entered.
- Project: Choose to only display links for certain project(s)
- Person: Select the person option to return links created by that person.
- Date: Filter by links added within a particular time frame.
- Tag: Select the tag you wish to view, once the tag or tags are selected only the links that have those tags associated will be listed.
For more information, see: Everything Section - All Options