Within Teamwork Projects, you can enable Dropbox integration on individual projects on your site, once you have it enabled in your site settings.
Your files in your Dropbox account will be available to link into the Files area of the project, or to attach to a task or a message in the project.
You can choose a different project level folder from Dropbox to connect to each of your projects.
Enabling Dropbox for an individual project
To set Dropbox up on a project, click Settings to the far right on the menu bar to the top of the page.
Select the Integrations tab within the Settings area.
You will then see a switch to enable the Dropbox integration.
Note: Only owner company site administrators can enable the Dropbox integration at project level.
One Dropbox account authorized for your Teamwork Projects site
Once you enable Dropbox, you will be able to.
- Choose a folder in Dropbox to connect with this project, bearing in mind.
- You can choose the 'root folder' that you set at a site level here.
- You can create a new folder within this interface directly - it would have to be a folder within the root folder.
- Choose if you would like to allow people to use the direct Dropbox link for the file to share outside Teamwork Projects.
- Choose who can browse the Dropbox folder from the files area:
- Only administrators in the owner company
- All administrators
- All administrators, and people in the owner company
- Everyone on the project
Each project can authorize a separate Dropbox account
As above, you will then be able to choose who can browse the Dropbox folder and amend the option to share links outside of Teamwork.
Note: Files linked to your site from your Dropbox account do not count towards your Teamwork Projects file storage limit.
For more information, see: Enabling Dropbox Integration on your site