Within Teamwork Projects, you can see all the changes that have been made to an individual user in the user history.
Note: This feature is available on the Premium plan and above, and only accessible to administrators or users with permission to manage people and companies.
Go to the People area of your site and select the user you want to view.
This will open the user's profile. Click the three dots button in the top right of the profile area and select View History from the dropdown menu.
A quick view pane will open on the right-hand side of your screen, detailing a history of the changes previously made to the user's account settings.
The user history allows you to see when:
- User was created, and by who
- Invite has been resent
- User accepted the invite
- Changes are made to permissions (added or removed):
- User type (standard user, collaborator, contact)
- Access to all future projects
- Ability to add projects
- Access the projects Portfolio
- Manage the projects Portfolio
- Manage people and companies
- Profile details are updated:
- Email address or alternative emails
- Profile image
- Public profile
- Private notes (change only shown to people who can manage people and companies)
- Phone numbers
- Social media links
- Localization settings (date format, language, etc.)
- Markdown/rich text
For more information, see: Viewing task history