Within Teamwork, you can see all the changes that have been made to an individual user in the user history.
Note: This feature is available on the Premium/Grow subscription plans and above, and is only accessible to administrators or users with permission to manage people and companies.
Go to the People area of your site and select the People subsection.
Click the name of the relevant user to open their profile view.
In the user's profile, click the options button (three dots) in the top right and select View History from the dropdown menu.
A quick view will open on the right-hand side of your screen, detailing a history of the changes previously made to the user's account settings.
The user history allows you to see when:
- User was created, and by who
- Invite has been resent
- User accepted the invite
- Changes are made to permissions (added or removed):
- Profile permissions such as administrator or add projects.
- User type (standard user, collaborator, contact).
- Profile details are updated:
- Email address or alternative emails
- Profile image
- Public profile
- Private notes (change only shown to people who can manage people and companies)
- Phone numbers
- Social media links
- Localization settings (date format, language, etc.)
- Markdown/rich text
For more information, see: Viewing Task History