Marker.io enables you and your team to collect visual feedback about your website from clients and other stakeholders.
Within Marker.io, you can create and manage your destinations and reporters for creating tasks in your projects.
You can create multiple destinations that point to different projects and task lists on your Teamwork.com site. Each time a team member creates a new task from Marker.io, they can choose from the existing destinations.
Creating a destination
Select the Destinations tab at the top of your Marker.io site and choose + Add destination.
When you add a new destination, select Teamwork as the integration. You will then be able to choose which of your existing projects to connect to, and have the option of adding the project's URL.
Select Add destination to complete the setup.
Managing destination reporters
When you select a destination from the destinations list, a details view will open where you can invite other team members to contribute.
- Team members - people with an existing Teamwork.com account (e.g. designers, testers, developers).
- Reporting settings:
- Members' Teamwork.com account (recommended) - members will be asked to connect their own Teamwork.com account.
- Team generic account - members will be able to report without needing a Teamwork.com account. The reporter's name and email will be added to the task description.
- Guests - non-technical contributors who do not have a Teamwork.com account (e.g. clients, end users).
- Reporting settings:
- Choose the Teamwork.com account these reporters' tasks should be added to, along with task list and task title prefix.
Using the bug report template
The destination details view also allows you to create a bug report template to be added to the task description when your team are logging new issues.
Select the Fields tab from the left sidebar of the destination details view.
You will see an option for bug report template. Use the text field to add the guidelines relevant to your bug report process and click Save template to update the changes.
Below the template, you can choose whether the template should be applied automatically when you or your team are creating new tasks to this destination.
For more information, see: Using the Marker.io Integration