✔ Available on Grow and Scale subscriptions 1
Within Teamwork.com, it is possible to hide Teamwork.com branding for certain areas of your site.
To disable Teamwork.com branding, click your profile avatar in the bottom left of your site and select Settings from the pop-out menu.
In the settings area, go to the General subsection and scroll to the Allow Teamwork brand option.
Note: Only site administrators in the owner company can access and manage site settings.
When toggled off, Teamwork.com branding will be removed from:
- The navigation menu - Teamwork.com logo
- Login screen - Teamwork.com logo
- Email notifications - Teamwork.com logo will
- Notifications will still be sent from
a Teamwork.com email address.
- The site owner will always see
branding on the site, even when the
branding setting is disabled.
- This site-level Teamwork.com branding
setting does not control the Teamwork.com
branding setting associated with the Intake Forms
1. Also available on legacy subscriptions: Premium, Enterprise.