Within Teamwork Desk, you can access the activity stream to view actions taken on your customer tickets.
Go to the Home area of your site and select the Activity subsection.
The activity section will show you a timeline of activities that have occurred across tickets on your site within the last 24 hours.
For each activity, you will see:
- An icon denoting the activity type (assigned to, status change, replied, viewed ticket)
- The avatar of the user who performed the activity
- The user's name
- A text description of their activity
- The associated ticket number and subject
- You can click the ticket subject to go directly to the ticket.
- The inbox where the ticket resides
- Timestamp to indicate when the edit was made.
Note: Only activities completed within the last 24 hours will be displayed.
For more information, see: Insights