Within Teamwork Desk, you can change the appearance of your Help Docs site.
Go to the Help Docs area at the top of your site and select the site you wish to update.
When viewing the site, select the Appearance tab at the top of the screen, below the site name.
There are four areas you can use to customize your site:
- Custom Code
To upload a logo, favicon, or touch icon, click the relevant upload button.
- Logo - displayed in the upper left corner of your published Help Docs site.
- The uploaded logo will be resized to 300x80 pixels and JPG, GIF and PNG formats are accepted.
- Favicon - add a custom favicon image to be displayed as the browser tab's icon when someone visits your Help Docs site.
- Recommended to be 32x32 pixels in size.
- ICO and PNG formats are accepted.
- Touch Icon - if someone bookmarks your Help Docs site on their mobile device, then adds it to their Home screen, the touch icon will be used for that shortcut.
- Will be resized to 152x152 pixels and JPG, GIF and PNG formats are accepted.
Customize the colors within your Help Docs site, such as page background and article text color.
You can either add in the hex code value for the color, or click the field to access the color palette.
There are a number of options for templates including the header, footer, home and search. Hover over a template and click the edit pencil to add some custom code.
For each option, you can download a sample to see what the code should look like. The sample code will open in a new browser tab.
Copy and paste your custom code into the associated template area.
To upload a style sheet, hover and select the edit pencil to the right of the field. Once you have a file selected, click Done.
For more information, see: Managing Help Docs Categories