Within Teamwork, you can opt-in to receive a daily email that is sent at a time of day your choice.
The report contains a list of:
- Milestones assigned to you that are late or upcoming (their start or due date is within the next 14 days)
- Tasks assigned to you that are late or upcoming
- All events that are scheduled within the next 14 days
You can set this up either:
- For yourself, by clicking your profile image in the top right of your screen and choosing Edit my details, then navigating to the Preferences tab.
- For other people on your site (if you have the appropriate permissions), by viewing a user's profile page and clicking the Edit option. Then you can access the Preferences tab.
Note: The daily report email is enabled for new users by default.
To enable the daily report email on your profile, click your profile icon in the top right, and select Edit My Details from the dropdown menu.
In the edit details modal, go to the Preferences tab and toggle on the Receive daily Project Report email option. You can then customize your settings for the report.
These options include:
- A link to send today's report immediately.
- An option to send the report when there are no items relevant to you included.
- Whether you'd like to send the report on weekends.
- How you'd like to have tasks in the report sorted.
- How many days in advance should be included.
- Choose between all events or only events I am attending.
- What time you'd like the report to be sent.
Note: The daily report will not be sent if you have not logged in at least once in the last 30 days.
For more information, see: Updating Your Own and Other Users' Profile Preferences